Bazaar Finds - Boho Essentials Embellishment Sampler
The Boho Essentials Embellishment Sampler is a curated selection of all the types of boho, global eclectic goodies I would want to have come together at once. It features trims, buttons, charms, beads, ephemera, and more from Central Asia, Japan, Thailand, Africa, India, America, and more.
I've pulled from both global suppliers and my stash to give you a taste of my favorite boho embellishments, all in one box.
This Bazaar Finds Boho Essentials Sampler is all about the embellishments. It's not meant to be a "kit" in the sense that everything goes together, (although it definitely could - at least in my world!) but rather a stash-building kit. While I do my best to make sure that each kit has similar products and amounts of each product, please note that due to the nature of the products I include, no two kits are exactly alike, and the contents will evolve and change over time depending on what I have on hand or can get from my suppliers.
Here's a general content list of what's in the current set of kits (you can also check the photos for an idea of what you'll receive):
- 1 yard each of 7 different ribbons, including velvet, twill, chiffon, and silk
- 2 yards each of three different colors of paper twine (colors will vary)
- 2 yards of sari ribbon from India
- 3 yards of vintage gold thread from Japan or India, wrapped around a golf T
- 1 yard of wired faux pearl trim
- 1 foot each of rhinestone chain, sequined ribbon, and a sequined or mirrored trim from India
- 1 handmade wishing charm from Thailand (each one is different)
- 1 handmade vintage Hmong star patch from Thailand
- 1 Ephemera sampler pack which could include vintage British bus tickets, a vintage Dennison label, a vintage French vocabulary card, various international stamps, stickers, a fun shaped paper clip, and / or other goodies depending on what's on hand.
- 1 of my handmade metallic fish-shaped art crayons in bronze (my favorite color)
- 1 - 2" x 2" plastic box with a snap-close hinged lid full of African beads (including hand-painted Krobo beads, fused recycled glass beads, and a teaspoon or so of different sizes "Christmas" beads (Trade beads.)
- 1 glass test tube full of a variety of beads. Mostly glass seed beads in various sizes and colors along with a few vintage beads and a tiny bell or three from Central Asia
- A sample pack of my Turkmen jewelry parts from Central Asia
- A set of brass charms featuring some of my favorite motifs: butterflies, hamsas, and elephants
- 1 package of mixed rhinestone embellishments
- 1 package of shaped, printed wooden buttons with mandala, circle, clock, and feather motifs.
- 2 beautiful rhinestone brooches from Hong Kong (Colors will vary. I like to cut off the backs and file the edges to use them as embellishments.)
- All comes in a reusable box and wrapped with about a yard of metallic gold twine.
*Note that the kit boxes may have some paper filler to help keep everything in place and protected during shipping and the actual packaging may vary depending on what I have available.