Bazaar Finds - Boho Essentials Deluxe Embellishment Sampler (Sold Out)
The Boho Essentials Deluxe Embellishment Sampler contains a curated selection of unique, global eclectic beads, charms, coins, and other embellishments.
Each box is different, but most contain items from India, Turkey, Pakistan, Guatemala, Thailand, China, the Czech Republic, and Ghana along with some domestic items to round it out.
Each box is different, but most contain items from India, Turkey, Pakistan / Central Asia, Guatemala, Thailand, China, the Czech Republic, and Ghana along with some domestic items to round it out. This sampler doesn't have any trims or fabric, although there are some textile embellishments.
Here's a general content list to give you an idea of what you could expect to receive and where the pieces are from (see photos for accompanying visuals):
- 1 vintage Kuchi pendant or large / elaborate single earring from Central Asia
- 1 vintage coin pendant with an accent stone in the center from Central Asia
- 1 domed silver button with dangling chain / charms from Central Asia
- 1 vintage coin pendant or connector from Central Asia
- 1 silver Thai charm
- 1 handmade heart-shaped stuffed embroidered textile charm from Thailand (it has a fabric loop for hanging)
- A selection of a variety of metal tribal charms from Turkey (silver, gold / brass, and antique brass / bronze.)
- A mix of beads consisting of hand-painted African Krobo beads and recycled glass rondelle beads, flower-shaped Krobo beads, Ashanti saucer beads, and a few Lampwork Evil Eye (Nazar) beads from Turkey.
- 1 package of drilled vintage Myanmar coins as well as replica antique Chinese coins and several Turkish bells in different sizes and colors.
- A trio of metal, faux pearl, and rhinestone embellishments
- 3 semi-precious gemstone donut beads in different sizes and colors
- A packet of “patch” type embellishments including a teardrop sari patch as well as a unique beaded and / or sequined floral embellishment from India, a beaded and mirrored faux wood embellishment and three crocheted mirrors from Pakistan, two glittered teardrops embellishments from China, and a pair of tiny Worry Dolls from Guatemala.
- A small packet of Czech glass leaf and flower beads
- A set of charms (mostly silver) including a bird and butterfly from Turkey, a peacock feather and peacock from China, and a small filigree heart.
- It all comes in a raw (paintable) wooden box with a hinged, latching lid that has a window to see inside (it’s a little treasure box!)